Luminous billboard is a new favorite in the advertising industry. It not only plays the role of publicity in the daytime, but also plays the role of lighting in the evening. The visual distance is very long, so that people can clearly identify their position in the distance. Let's take a look at the production process of luminous billboards. Maybe we can understand why they are so popular.
Jinan luminous characters
The production process of luminous billboard:
1. Laser cutting. Laser cutting into basic glyph has the following advantages: fine glyph, no distortion, smoother and more beautiful cutting line, more natural transition.
2. When pruning, according to the thickness of the word, the thickness of the surrounding edge will be cut off. Sawing angle, measuring font spacing, fine positioning and sawing in place are the key steps, and they are also important steps to determine the quality of characters, especially for the case of thick edge materials or more strokes at the corner, which can ensure that the edge materials are welded in place and the characters will not be deformed.
3. Weld the circumference with tin or argon. Tin plating or argon arc welding shall be adopted according to the actual situation. High quality welding should ensure that there is no protruding small tin block or bead at the tin joint to ensure the smooth installation of the subsequent panel, and welding should ensure that it will not burn through or burn through the edge mirror material
4. Base plate welding. Stainless steel, galvanized sheet iron or herringbone plate can be selected as the substrate material.
5. Grinding and polishing. The welding parts shall be further processed to make the weld surface more smooth and beautiful. The non welding parts shall be polished at the same time to avoid affecting the overall flatness.
6. Install LED lights. LED lights shall be evenly distributed on the base plate. In order to ensure that the lamps are evenly distributed and the wiring should be firm, the LED lamps should be reinforced with silica gel to prevent falling off
7. Adhere acrylic panel / blister and buckle edge. Make sure the panel and snap ring edges are bonded in place and flat. In order to ensure no light and water leakage, the contact between the panel and the buckle edge needs to be sealed with neutral silica gel. The stainless steel luminous character has the advantages of high brightness, energy saving and environmental protection, convenient installation and low maintenance cost.
Luminous billboards not only have the metal texture of stainless steel characters, but also are beautiful, fashionable, long-lived and weather resistant. They also have the lighting, beautification and decoration of acrylic luminous characters. The beautification, logo and advertising effect are better. They are the mainstream of luminous characters.